There is no doubt we enjoy using our smartphones, iPads or even any other mobile device for a variety of motives and aspirations. There are numerous aspects and purposes that lead us to use our smartphones without an inconvenience. These smartphone not only help us to decode tasking problems but also assist us to do a variety of stuff at our fingertips. Whether we surf through captivating pictures or watch movie clips, Smartphones serves best for all the purposes.
When it comes to entertainment, Smartphones are the best way to transform our boring time into charming and delightful moments. But if we want to celebrate our night party with a big cinematic screen, things get a little bit interesting. Though one may go through several data cable connections and endless efforts to synchronize their smartphone contents with the TV sets or LCDs, the end result is a bulk of countless cords and cables with poor performance and shortcoming output.
To tackle this complications, Chromecast is the best option. It help us to connect out mobile devices with the television screens without any difficulty or inconvenience and provide us to access a variety of multimedia contents through our mobile devices.
Please check out the below posts on showbox;
- Showbox for PC Free Download Latest Version [Updated]
- Showbox for Iphone Free Download Latest Version [Updated]
How to Stream Showbox on TV using Chromecast?
- One obvious prerequisite is you need have a Chromecast or Chromecast Ultra.
- To begin with, you are required to plug in Chromecast device to your TV. You can also use Chromecast Audio for audio streaming.
- LocalCast for Chromecast app on your android device.
- Both of your devices should be connected with same internet or WiFi connection.
How to Stream Showbox to Chromecast using Localcast?
It is the latest method which helps you to stream showbox videos and movies to Chromecast. For better use, you need to follow few simple steps mentioned below.
- First of all, download and Install the LocalCast for Chromecast from here. It is a free app.
- Now download and install showbox apk on your android from here.
- Once the installation gets completed, open showbox app and select any video to open.
- Now tap on three vertical dots to open the options as mentioned in the screenshot below..
- In this step you need to change default player to other player.
- After successfully changing the player you can to tap on close.
- Now click on the Watch Now button to start playing any video.
- It will provide a prompt with a list of app to stream a video.
- Select Localcast. Tap on open with localcast as just once or always.
- Now, just scan active chromecast near to you.
- It will take few seconds to display all active casts. Just tap on the displayed Chromecast device. It will automatically start playing videos on your Chromecast.
How to Stream ShowBox to Chromecast using GrowBox via AllCast
This is an old method but may work well for you. This work around uses two apps: Growbox and Allcast so most of the users avoid using this method but still it is a nice and working method to use showbox with chromecast. To use this method you need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- First of all if you have MX player already installed then uninstall it from your smartphone.
- Now enable Unknown Sources from your device settings.
- Now, downlaod Growbox APK and install it on your smartphone it will replace your MX player.
- Now, you need to install Allcast on your smartphone from here.
- Now open showbox app and tap on player settings from the three vertical dots.
- Next to choose other player option from the player setting.
- Tap on watch now button. It will show different options to watch video on your smartphone.
- Choose Growbox app and save the setting.
- Now open it with Allcast app and select the desired Chromecast Player.
- It will automatically start streaming video with Chromecast.