Showbox is a great media streaming app that functions a little like Netflix, but the content is delivered from independently operated systems around the world. If you recall the days of Napster file sharing, Showbox is a similar idea. And yes, like Napster, it’s legally dubious. In fact, it’s somewhat difficult to ascertain who even makes the software. The developers have no official website, and it’s not available for download on the Apple Store (or the Google Play store for Android). But if you’re feeling adventurous and want to give it a try, we’ll walk you through how to install the software on your iPhone.
The iOS-compatible version of Showbox works on both iPhone and iPad. As iOS is a closed system, it isn’t quite as easy getting it to work as it is on Android, but with a little perseverance, you’ll get there. The good news is that it will work on non-jailbroken iPhones.
Installing Showbox on iPhone with vshare
- Firstly we need to install vshare in order to get moviebox (Showbox ios version) http://vshare.com/
- Press download un-jailbroken button.
- Press the install button. Click on install button
- Automatically it will download and install. You can find vshare in the menu of your devices like iPhone or iPad.
- Open vshare app and for the starting time the mobile ask you to provide information on trusting this app. Click on trust for secure usage.
- As soon as you open the vshare app search for Moviebox.
- Click movie app which looks like below image
- Movie box app file will be downloaded when u touch on it, after completion of downloading, prompting appears to make this app install on your mobile. Click on movie box install.
- After installing the app, You will get it on the menu.
- As you did for vshare. Accept it as trusted app when it prompted for the first time.
Download and install Showbox app for iPhone and iPad using IPA
I hope above method worked for you. If in case it didn’t work or showbox is giving error on iPhone then don’t be sad. Here is our next work around, we are listing another working and legal method to install Showbox app for all iOS . Follow the steps and install it on your iPhone and iPad to enjoy streaming movies.
- In this method we will help you to install showbox on your iPhone without using any third party tool.
- You have to download iPa file of showbox from browser of your iOS device.
- After downloading iPa file of showbox click on it and open the iPa file to install.
- Now click on install button to install it directly on your iOS device.
- Now wait for few seconds to finish installation process of it.
- After installation showbox app you can enjoy it. Search any of your favorite movie, TV shows and series to watch it online or download.
ShowBox App Features:
ShowBox app comes up with lots of amazing features but there are some of the bizarre function available you should have to know about. I have mentioned them below, have a look at them.
- With this app, you can watch the latest movies, popular news and tv series in many languages.
- There are more than thousands of paid/as well as free movies, tv series available there.
- It’s free even you don’t have to register on this app, you can stream anonymously.
- Also, you can change the streaming quality of the content as per your needs.
- Apart from this you can also download the content and store it on your device storage and share with others too.
- Well categorized libraries, so you don’t have to rush to find your stuff.
- You can search it or explore it through the library, it’s all upon you
- ShowBox app can be downloaded for any platform such as Android, iOS, PC or for FireStick.
Terrarium has an iOS version and is one of the most accomplished media streaming apps out there right now. It offers a similar service as Movie Box and uses vShare to install. Once done, you can browse movies, TV shows and other media on your device and stream right to it.
Showbox/Movie Box is a slick streaming app. Admittedly, it works best on Android, but the iPhone version is fully functional. As long as you don’t mind installing third-party software to get to it, you can use it without jailbreaking. If for some reason you don’t like Showbox/Movie Box, the other three streaming apps I listed do much the same thing in slightly different ways.